Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cowboy's Dez Bryant Banned From Dallas Mall

As if being locked-out of the teams practice facility wasn't bad enough, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is now locked out of the Dallas Mall for "low-hanging pants."  According to the police, when Bryant was stopped by mall security, he unleashed a verbal tirade on the officers, and refused to do anything until his attorney and representative were present.

Bryant on the other hand, had a much different story.  He told ESPN Dallas that his pants were up, but a few of his friends pants were hanging rather low.  He also said the reported outburst did not happen either.

“It really wasn’t me in the wrong,” Bryant said Tuesday. “It’s not even an issue.”

“I told the guy I’m not trying to get in trouble,” Bryant said. “I’m not trying to destroy my image. The [warning] wasn’t toward me. I was trying to figure out what was going on. It was a big misunderstanding. I was the wrong guy.”

Apparently according to ESPN again, Bryant has had previous issues at this particular shopping center, as he has been reported for cutting in line, and parking in a fire zone.  I don't know about you, but this all seems pointless... I'm not a fan of Dez Bryant, but I do think this seems like a smear campaign on his image.  Does cutting, and a parking violation really warrant a ESPN report?

No comments:

Post a Comment